Congratulations on your purchase of a CHARRIOL timepiece. French creative design coupled with Swiss precision and backed up by stringent quality control at every stage of its manufacture, make this timepiece a truly exceptional product.Each genuine CHARRIOL watch has its serial and product model numbers engraved on the back of the case.
Your CHARRIOL watch is guaranteed under normal usage against all defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, provided the watch was purchased from an authorized CHARRIOL dealer and the Guarantee booklet was correctly filled out by your CHARRIOL dealer including the date of purchase, serial and product model numbers, and the dealer's signature with name and location.
Any part found by a CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre to have a manufacturing defect will, at their sole discretion, be replaced free of charge. No other claims under this guarantee, except those explicitly indicated herein, will be allowed.
Only an authorized CHARRIOL watchmaker is qualified to service your watch. All guarantee service must be performed by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre upon presentation of a valid guarantee booklet.
You are responsible for all shipping, handling and insurance charges associated with work performed by an authorized service provider.
THIS GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER :
- Battery, leather strap, metal bracelet, clasp, crystal, case or its parts.
- Damage or defects resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or negligence (scratched or cracked case or crystal, damaged crown, etc.)
- Regular maintenance service.
- Reasonable wear and tear.
- Damage caused by moisture, unless the watch bears the engraving "water water-resistant" on the back of the case.
- Service provided by anyone other than an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre will automatically void this guarantee
A list of authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centres worldwide can be found in the Guarantee booklet accompanying your timepiece.
CHARRIOL reserves the right to discontinue the production of replacement parts for any model after expiry of the guarantee period.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights, which may vary from one country to country.
CHARRIOL offers a full statutory warranty for pieces purchased from authorized Charriol retailer. The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects due to normal wear and use for a period of one year from date of purchase (extending to two years for 18 kt gold Jewelery)
Charriol’s repair service team will assess any defective product still under warranty. Our experts will repair the product, provide a replacement or if the latter options are not possible, offer a substitute product of similar value. In this case, please note that the substituted product may not be of the same model or design as the original defective item.
Charriol is not obliged to repair, replace, or substitute any items that have been misused, accidentally damaged, modified and/or repaired by an unauthorized dealer.
Defective pieces can only be repaired if:
• The item is a genuine Charriol product bearing the Charriol stamp or Charriol ‘C’ logo
• The item is not beyond repair - it must be possible for Charriol technicians to restore the product to its original condition
• Spare parts are still available (note that spare parts will eventually run out of stock once the product is no longer manufactured by Charriol)
To repair an item, please take the product with original invoice, warranty leaflet and if possible original packaging to an authorized Charriol retailer.
Products no longer covered by a Charriol product warranty can be restored through Charriol’s repair service centre (a service fee will be incurred), given the above mentioned conditions are fulfilled.
If products are sent by post, please insure the items and ship by registered mail. Charriol cannot be held liable for damage, loss, or theft incurred during transport.